Sunday, October 5, 2008

Passing of My Grandmother

My sweet and precious Grandmother, Lillie Mae Wilkerson passed away on February 9, 2008. She was 95 years old. I love her dearly and feel like a little piece of me went with her. As much as my family and I miss her, I am so grateful that she is with my Granddaddy and is not suffering any longer. My Grandmother was a sweet little southern lady, born and raised in South Carolina. She was a great example not only to me but to my two girls. Ashley and Karrie were very blessed to have not only known their Great Grandmother, but to have had a close relationship with her. I am so blessed to have such a remarkable Grandmother! I love you Grandmother, and I can't wait to see you again!






Grandmother's 95th Birthday-9/30/07








No comments: