Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dinner at Brick Oven

On Thursday, January 14th, my sister Debbie flew in from Boise for my Dad's wedding. She stayed with Mike and I, and we had a good time being with her. My Dad called and asked if my sisters and I would go to dinner with him at Brick Oven. It was our last time together before my Dad got married. It was very bittersweet. It was good to be with each other, but hard knowing that it was the last time as our little family. I love my family so much! It is so hard without my Mother! But I know we will be together again if we live worthy! I look forward to that every day! I like to think that my Mother was with us that night.

2 comments:

Being Breta said...

What a sweet time together as your little family! You will treasure the memory of you girls with your Dad that evening as long as you live! Remember, families are forever!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture at Brick Oven.