Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Dad's Wedding

Faye, Dad, Debbie, Bonnie and Amy

My Dad got married to Faye Frazier on January 15th. Because they are both sealed to their spouses that have passed on, they were married for time in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. We attended the ceremony at the Temple, then picked up Karrie and Ashley from school and went to the luncheon at BYU. Because my Dad and Faye will be living at my Parent's house, my sisters and I spent the week between Christmas and New Years getting everything of my Mother's out of the house. What we weren't able to go through during that time, is now being stored at my house until we can get through it. Our good friends, Lance and Stacie Purser, brought their truck down and helped us move everything out. Even Jacob, Karrie, Ashley, Austin and Tessa helped carry boxes and bins out!

My Sisters and I at the luncheon

2 comments:

nathan n rachel said...

I already wrote this on Amy's blog...but you three girls look so gorgeous! It's nice that you were able to be there for your dad.

Being Breta said...

You girls are beautiful! My sister was always so proud of you three and for good reason! I am glad you were able to be there for your Dad.